Now Enrolling: Covid-19 Clinical Research Studies for Diagnosed Patients
Call now, or fill out the form below, for more information.
727-768-5893 Mon – Fri 8am-8pm
- You can help join in the search for a potential COVID-19 oral treatment
- Your help will bring new options and possibilities for moving beyond COVID-19
- Volunteers for a clinical trial play a powerful role in shaping the future of medicine
Am I Eligible?
These clinical research studies are evaluating whether a potential oral study drug reduces the duration and/or severity of illness among people diagnosed with COVID-19.
These studies may be an option for you if you are at least 18 years old and meet all the requirements below.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5 days
- You have developed symptom(s)
- You have one or more of the symptoms listed below of COVID-19
Note: These are not the only eligibility criteria for these clinical research studies. A clinical research team member will help determine which study is right for you based on all participation criteria.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fatigue (Tiredness)
- Feeling feverish (temperature greater than 38 C / 100 F)
- Stuffy or Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Body Pain or Muscle Pain/Aches
- Nausea or Vomiting